BMW Motorrad USA wishes to reward smart riders who took the time and invested in themselves to learn to ride motorcycles the proper way. That’s why new riders who recently received their motorcycle endorsement after attending a state approved motorcycle training school will receive $500 in BMW Rider’s Apparel with the purchase of a new BMW motorcycle. Apparel must be selected from the BMW Motorrad RIDE apparel catalog. Riders will also be reimbursed for the cost of their beginner rider course up to $350. BMW Motorrad is committed to safety, so we encourage all riders to gear up properly with our tried and tested BMW apparel.
General Program Guidelines:
- The “Ride Smart Reward” must be original BMW Riders’ Apparel such as boots, gloves, jackets, etc. from the BMW MOTORRAD RIDE catalogue. This incentive will not be paid for the sale of aftermarket products or accessories.
- Specific states offer Beginning Rider Course enrollment fee reimbursement upon course completion (passing with endorsement). Customers in these states would only be eligible for the Riding Gear portion of this incentive. This list includes but is not limited to; Illinois and Pennsylvania (this list is subject to change as legislation changes).
- Purchasers are eligible for one (1) “Ride Smart Reward” purchase incentive during the program calendar year (January 2nd – December 31st, 2020).
- This incentive may be combined with any other retail customer incentive* available at the time of purchase for a qualified model (unless specifically excluded in the eligibility guidelines), which is defined as any new, previously unregistered BMW motorcycle sold between the dates of January 2nd – December 31st, 2020. BMW Motorrad fleet, or auction units do not qualify. * May not be combined with BMW MOA / BMWRA / VBMWMO / BMW Car Club of America offers, MSF RiderCoachSM, Military, Emergency Services, BMW Group / Center Employee or Valued Vendor Purchase Programs.
- Dealers are responsible for complying with all applicable sales tax regulations regarding customer incentives for their state.
- Motorcycles must be purchased through an authorized BMW Motorrad USA dealer. Purchases through a 3rd party or BMW dealers outside the USA are not eligible.
- Applications not submitted within 30 days of the delivery date are ineligible for this incentive.
- BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to make changes to the Program and/or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice. All claims are subject to audit. In the event of improper reporting or other program-related improprieties, BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to recover payment.